A place with soul and heart, a cozy place
A place for you
We welcome interesting guests with all backgrounds and of all orientations.
We like having kids and families around, we welcome loners we are GLBT friendly, and we even don't mind artists.
No pets, please. Sorry!
There's much more to do than just spend a night. El Jardín de Azahar is ideal for:
- City breaks
- Exploring the Costa and the Sierras
- Spanish language courses
- Workshops, strategy meetings, team building, etc (you can rent the entire place for a reasonable price)
- Wine tastings
- Beach bumming
- Discovering you want to give up corporate life and become an artist
- Museum weekends
- Experiencing what it is like to have sunshine and up to over 20° celsius in January
- Finishing that overdue manuscript
- Romantic weekends
- Discovering Andalusian food and wine
- Looking for inspiration
- Practicing Ernst's Variations On The Last Rose of Summer
- Or doing nothing at all